We hope it is as rewarding for you to be a graduate of the Department of Psychology at UL Lafayette as it is for us to have you as one of our alumni. We are proud of your achievements and the goals you’ve reached during your time here with us and we welcome you back to visit at any time. The Department of Psychology is extremely grateful for your work within our professional community. We would like to encourage you to stay connected with your alma mater to find out all the latest and greatest things happening here.
We can always use your support!
There are many ways in which you can support UL Lafayette Department of Psychology:
- Make a gift
- Offer internship or practicum opportunities for current Psychology students
- Volunteer to have a student shadow your career
- Be a guest speaker for Psi Chi, Psy Co, or certain courses
- Help with mentoring students and thesis projects
- Donate used equipment or data
To get started contact us at:
Girard Hall, Room 216
P.O. Box 43644, Lafayette LA 70504