You are here

International Students

A number of current and former Psychology majors have come from other countries. We have had students from Denmark, Italy, and Russia, among other countries.

If you have an international BA or BS degree, you need to send your transcript to get evaluated for equivalency. A good place to start is World Education Services (WES),, where they look over your international degree and evaluate your credits if they match or are equivalent to those in the US.

Be aware that a 3-year BA or BS degree from your country will not be a BA or BS in the United States. Once WES evaluates your credentials, they will send one copy directly to the UL’s Graduate School Office. Contact the Graduate School Office or Dr. Sandoz with any concerns.

International students are encouraged to visit the website of the Office of International Affairs to learn more about opportunities for international students at UL Lafayette.