You are here

Transfer Plan

If you are transferring to UL Lafayette from another college or university, you should have your transcripts evaluated by Ms. Carolyn Dural, Assistant Dean in the College of Liberal Arts. She can be reached by phone at 337-482-6219 or e-mail at She can help determine which prior courses will count towards your UL Lafayette degree.

If you are already a student at UL Lafayette and are interested in changing your major to Psychology, you should visit the Academic Success Center in Lee Hall to initiate the change of major if you are currently in Junior Division; if you are in Upper Division, you should go to the College of Liberal Arts office in 101 Griffin Hall to initiate the change of major. It is also a good idea to meet with an academic advisor in the psychology department to discuss your decision to change your major. Advisor information can be found on the advising page.